Especially with the past couple of weekends, we've been big time busy! We wound up repainting our living room as by the time Mike & Rob filled in all the holes from the train stuff, the walls looked like they had the measles...lol So now our living room is "Dreaming Blue" Its really pretty and I'll share photo's when we're done, but right now the guys are still building stuff and nothing is back on the walls yet. Also we have to replace some blinds as you'll see "glare" from the sun coming on in the window.
I gotta say the girls were great! Can't believe they stayed out of the way the whole time we were painting, but they also received alot of treats and outside time from our breaks. The weather last weekend was fantastic! Can you believe we actually had highs in the 60's! It was great and both doggies were tired little pups by the end of the day.
Sunday the girls were resting alot. We only got Coco as Lady turned away, but Coco looks like a little angel in this one. She just has that little innocent look about her. Later on when we all showered and settled in our chairs to relax some, the girls made up their momma time. Sorry didn't get all of me, but I was in my Jammie's :-0
I was actually surprised as Coco jumped up on the recliner with me without any help..I think it was the bowl of ice cream I had..lol Of course Lady had to come up too, she usually is. Somehow they manage to always get between my legs, but I'm glad Rob was able to get the camera before they moved. Think they'll both wind up being lapdogs, they just love their momma! Well Happy Doggie Day to everyone. Hope that you make it a great day!! I've gotta get back to work....









11 comments:
Your doggies are so sweet! We just finished painting a spare room and Charli had paint from head to toe.
They grow up so fast... Wow!
They are so cute there together. Coco is such a little ball of fluff. I don't think they ever get over being lap puppies no matter how big they get! :)
awww a big celebration of cute fur siting together :)
LOVE that last pic - xmas card worthy!!!!!!
How precious! I love the one of them cuddling.
Coco looks so sweet sleeping. She looks sweet all the time!
That is too cute with both of them on the chair with you...
Dang, it's cooler where you are than here, it was almost 90 today! It is supposed to cool off this weekend though... hopefully!
Those are some cute pictures! Coco sure is getting to be a big girl. I can not access my blogger account so I will be posting on wordpress at http://minpinmom.wordpress.com
Your puppies are so beautiful! Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures.
aw you guys look so comfy!
I just love that picture of the two of them togeather!!!
Post a Comment