Later this same day Coco came over to sit by Lady, so of course I had to get that shot too. Coco is so quick at times its hard to get good shots of her anymore. I can always guarantee a good one of her by Lady, she just LOVES Lady! This time Lady laid on her.
Don't they look nice and pretty, they got baths again over the weekend and just to show Coco isn't always a ball of fluff, here's her "wet shot".
Actually she's alittle scrawny thing and doesn't look like a chow at all when wet...lol Funny to see her fur part down the middle of her back and somehow her fur there when starting to dry curls. She is getting better about being brushed, Thank God. I don't have to corner her that much anymore :)Well hope all have a great Doggie Day!!









8 comments:
Yup, Lady is smiling.
I think Lady is laughing at you! :)
They are just so darn cute, always together! Lady just had no idea that when she got her new playmate that she'd have a shadow. LOL
Love that smile.......
Lady is smiling for sure. I can't believe how quickly Coco is growing. She's almost as big as Lady when they are laying next to each other. Pretty girls both of them!!
Not crazy, she is smiling.
I love the pic with them together. Such a striking pair.
Well of course Lady is smiling. Don't chows take forever to dry? I know ours did.
I'm so glad to see them snuggling. So there's hope that at some point down the road, Sissy might love whatever we get to keep her company?
Lady and Coco are so pretty together that would make for a pretty calendar photo or a portrait don't you think? ~ Robyn
Post a Comment