Now this thing was as big as my new kitchen table so it shrank alot! Here's Lady as soon as I laid it down..
During the weekend I caught this shot, not too often I do butt shots, but I knew they were up to something!
Little stinkers, now I have more bricks to lay out, hopefully this weekend as this is what they were doing
I have plenty more of the bricks just on the other side of the wall there so that won't be a problem. Weather has been alittle cooler in the 90's now, but weekends we've been doing outside stuff, so guess you could say they were busy too..lolWell, off to go bowling, but before I do, I thought I'd leave you all with the shot I've been after for a while now...My 3 Musketeers :-)
Happy Doggie Days to you, have a great evening!










11 comments:
Priceless shot...of the 3 musketeers!
Can't miss the shining eyes of your cat! They are so beautiful! Love all
your photos! The blankie is wonderful
Happy DOT and enjoy your weekend! Maybe it will cool off!
The blankie looks great! And it looks like they were trying to dig their way to freedom. Escape! (Said like Dory in "Finding Nemo") :-)
Hehehe the butt shot looks really cute!
Great picture of your 3 musketeers!
Wonderful pic at the end. The butt shot is adorable and you know they're up to no good;0)
Nice blankie for Lady!
I like the butt shot--too cute.
Great blankie... cute pics!
LOL! That does look like pretty suspicious behavior! :) Little stinkers!
Great blankie!! And just look at the 3 of them all getting along!
Nice blanket and it looks like Lady loves it too!
Yeah--when our elk group like that with butts facing out, we know they are up to no good! Cute shot!
What a good doggy momma. I need to frog that complex pattern you FINALLY taught me in the spring and just DC a blankie for Sissy before her skinny bottom gets cold!
What a great idea for a dog blankie! I bet Lady just loved it! It looks so comfy!
I can't believe how big Coco is getting already! LOL!
Very pretty dogs. The butt shot was funny too.
Post a Comment