She love to lay on the kitchen table especially if someone left a napkin out, but always got down when we were ready to eat. You always had to keep the butter covered as she just loved to lick on it! I use to have to watch when bags were on the floor too, she love to lay in the paper ones. Here she is in box's
She definitely had a thing for baskets. What started out as a basket to hold dog toys, wound up to be her laying area. I eventually made small granny squares the size to lay in the baskets. She was great with the dogs and even though she was declawed she wasn't gonna let them know and would defend herself, though she never had to do anything other then hiss a couple times...lol This was her most favorite spot...
You could always count on her being there when you needed to go...lol Whenever my daughter-in-law would visit, Electra couldn't wait for the baby to come out of this...lolShe didn't mind it too much when kitty #2 came along, gave her a cuddling buddy and I never could find a big enough basket for them!
They love the afghans, they were always on them even f you were under them...lol You couldn't take a nap covered up in one without one of the two laying on you too
and when crocheting, yeah, she loved yarn, loved to lay on it, in it and was always in my lap when crocheting. She was my lap kitty for sure! I surely do miss her, especially when using the butter or thawing it out for baking. Love you Electra and I sure miss you dearly, but am glad you aren't hurting anymore, if only I had known...
No teasing those doggies now.










8 comments:
Happy birthday to your Angel Electra! I know you miss her something fierce. What sweet photos! Loved em!
Love you too! Lots of (((Hugs)))
More cyber hugs *hug* She was a very good cat.
What a sweet baby! Love the photos. We're lucky that we have animals that touch our lives...
Oh I love those pics! What a pretty baby she was!
What a lovely post!
Hugs... what a beautiful tribute!
What a lovely thing to share. I feel very happy to have read about your dear angel Electra. Thank you so much for sharing. ((HUGS))
What a really sweet your Electra was.
(((Cyber Hugs)))
Post a Comment