I really couldn't believe it and I managed to grab the camera right above me as this was right in front of my feet as I was sitting at my desk. After seeing the picture it looks like Dyna is covering her eyes from the flash..lol I was so amazed the two so close and still laying still I didn't notice Dyna's look..They definitely are getting better, though Coco will still chase her sometimes.
Then Rob managed to catch the two girls on the sofa. He thought someone put Coco up there, but when he looked around and saw no one he grab the camera quick! My new set of bookends. Coco got up on the sofa all by herself. I think the two must've been running around and she got a good running jump, cause she can't do that when she's just in the living room looking up at you to pick her up...lol Makes me wonder how long they were like this though...lol I do know they put some miles on the flooring with all their chasing around as their doggie beds are ALWAYS all scrunched together and up against the TV all the time...lol Worse then kids sometimes, but deep down, I wouldn't have it any other way. Their my spoiled brats...Well, Happy DoT to all!! I'll get myself around to all your blogs soon. Have a good one!









6 comments:
Oh WOW! Does Coco have Dyna's tail?? That's amazing! Who knows, they may turn out to be wonderful friends. :)
Cute set of bookends you got there!
What cuties you have. I'm sure those 3 are as wild in the house as my 3.
Coco and Dyna are getting better, glad to see. I love your bookends.
I love seeing happy dog and cat pictures.
Charlotte still chases Spunky around the house but then again Spunky quite often starts it too! I think they will be fine. Adorable pic of the girl bookends too.
Your furbabies look pretty comfortable!
Post a Comment