Not too much to share this week as its been busy both at work and at home. I'm sure my gals are feeling a little left out, but we're managing. Lady's been in heat reminding me that I have to get that taken care of just as soon as Coco is old enough. One more month to go, I believe!
Since I've had a few doggie shot lately that only leaves me this one ....
Coco sure does love Lady. She always has a paw or two over some part of Lady. (and she gives kisses too) She is getting so big that I don't even realize it until she is next to Lady. I still have a hard time believing how great they get along, though at times I think Lady wants a break...lol Coco loves to antagonize!!Since I had doggie pics on my last post I'm gonna include my latest finished market bag.
I just love the colors in this cotton. It is Sugar N Cream and its called "The Dye Stripes" I'll definitely be making more :-) Well time is flying..lol Catch you all next time! Enjoy your day!









6 comments:
Great bag - love the colors!
They doggies look so cute! Coco is really getting big.
They grow up so fast, don't they?
The bag's lovely, as always!
Those babies are just adorable!! Makes me want to snuggle em! :)
The bag turned out great!!
The girls look so nice together. Man Coco is growing like a weed!
What pretty girls you have! Yipes that reminds me that Happy will be on heat soon. I honestly wished that I should've spayed her. Now that she's 6, not sure it's a good idea.
Ooh that's a beautiful bag! I love the colour too! You knitted it? Amazing!
Great sibling pic - cute bag!
Post a Comment