
1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else. Actually never thought about a Christmas style so I would have to say alittle bit of a mix. Contemporary, traditional, sparkle of glitter, lights and celebration of Jesus. All about love, family, kids (& hubby..lol) and giving, sharing..etc…
2. Do you collect something special? Santa’s, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc... I’m a collector of Angels. (the elegant ones) Always an Angel on the top of the tree, maybe cause its my birth nickname…I just know I love them am I’m fascinated with them.
3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.
I love the Silver & Gold, more silver for me though but like the Burgundy/hunter green combo too.
4. Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share LOL
I love to bake and always during the Holidays. Always Chocolate Chip Cookies & Fudge, but if I can get my older kids help, we go nuts with the bake goods.
I have a lavender color on the walls in the kitchen and have noticed they now sell purplish colors Christmas items. Maybe I’ll finally get my color co-ordination in the kitchen…lol (the red/green just look horrible near my walls in there). I’m a crafty person and love to make things for friends and family. Anything else just ask, I promise I won’t bite
5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know. No allergies except dust. Not much for flowery scents –family dislike..lol Besides there are to many other good smelling scents, Cinnamon, baked apples, baked anything..lol
6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum. I’m a junk food junkie so bring it on, just NO nuts in anything and if you don’t already know I am a choco-holic..I like both cookies and fudge and candies..love the chocolate straws but they are hard to find.
7. How about--coffee or tea A definite coffee drinker here, but do like teas too, just need to get myself a teapot or Big Mug. Please NO decafe on either (I’m a bassackwards individual and decafe wires me up something fierce)
8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes or No Yes when it gets really cold
9. How about slippers? Yes or No, If yes what size. Definite Yes Slippers or socks-Size 10 would cover it
10. Hats? Yes or No. Pin head or pumpkin head. Depends on the hat actually. I have no clue what pin head or pumpkin head is…lol Feel free to enlighten me :)
2. Do you collect something special? Santa’s, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc... I’m a collector of Angels. (the elegant ones) Always an Angel on the top of the tree, maybe cause its my birth nickname…I just know I love them am I’m fascinated with them.
3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.
I love the Silver & Gold, more silver for me though but like the Burgundy/hunter green combo too.
4. Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share LOL
I love to bake and always during the Holidays. Always Chocolate Chip Cookies & Fudge, but if I can get my older kids help, we go nuts with the bake goods.
I have a lavender color on the walls in the kitchen and have noticed they now sell purplish colors Christmas items. Maybe I’ll finally get my color co-ordination in the kitchen…lol (the red/green just look horrible near my walls in there). I’m a crafty person and love to make things for friends and family. Anything else just ask, I promise I won’t bite
5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know. No allergies except dust. Not much for flowery scents –family dislike..lol Besides there are to many other good smelling scents, Cinnamon, baked apples, baked anything..lol
6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum. I’m a junk food junkie so bring it on, just NO nuts in anything and if you don’t already know I am a choco-holic..I like both cookies and fudge and candies..love the chocolate straws but they are hard to find.
7. How about--coffee or tea A definite coffee drinker here, but do like teas too, just need to get myself a teapot or Big Mug. Please NO decafe on either (I’m a bassackwards individual and decafe wires me up something fierce)
8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes or No Yes when it gets really cold
9. How about slippers? Yes or No, If yes what size. Definite Yes Slippers or socks-Size 10 would cover it
10. Hats? Yes or No. Pin head or pumpkin head. Depends on the hat actually. I have no clue what pin head or pumpkin head is…lol Feel free to enlighten me :)









5 comments:
Pin head? Pumpkin head? Let us all know if you get enlightened!
LOL...pin head is a little head...pumpkin head is a BIG head. LOL
hey...what are chocolate straws??
I'm sitting here laughing out loud. I guess when you come from a family of pumpkin heads you just take for granted that everyone knows. Thank you Nancy for letting everyone in on the joke. Take care.
Mary,Mary quite contrary hows does your etsy go? lol Hey girl just stopping in to say hi and let you know I am thinking of you dear freind and hope you are having fun with this swap and your etsy shop.
Later Gater
I like silver on my Christmas decorations also, love the way it looks with burgandy or dark green!
I didn't know what a pin head or pumpkin head was either. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment