Now I also received 2 Thank you gifts. First, Holly sent me some Beautiful Tea themed Stitch Markers. You did great Holly and I LOVE em!! You know I don't have but a few of my own (the ones I received were in swaps) even though I do make them, lol So they mean even more to me. Thank You! I had fun Co-hosting as it was my first time. I did learned alot and you gals were so wonderful! Great bunch we had in that swap!! I can't wait for the next one!
Second, Nancy, my Jersey buddy and lady of many surprises, sent me this gorgeous Lig
hthouse tea bag holder! And No JoAnn you cannot have it...lol Thank you so much Nancy, this is just perfect! You still amaze me with your kindness :)
Well those are my goodies and I'm sticking with them..lol Actually have to get busy with some beads for something I'm making for a certain person, she knows who she is!
Hope everyone has a great evening!









7 comments:
I love that yarn! Heck, it's all gorgeous!
beautiful yarn and I love the lighthouse. Nice package,were are the stitchmarkers girl? Love ya
I got a package to,check my blog. :)
I'm glad you got your yarn! I had sent you an email because at first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get to the PO, and it was a holiday weekend. SO, I just upgraded the shipping to priority (no extra charge to you, or course), so it would get there quickly. Nothing worse than ordering yarn and having to wait forever!
I love the lighthouse teabag holder that Nancy sent you. I am a lighthouse person (to go see them), so I love trinkets with them on it.
Oooh, pretty! Since I'm betting it came from the same place mine did, I might have to order one for my aunt...
And this certain person is feeling special! ;)
Don't you just love opening your packages. The yarn is just wonderful and presents are always nice!
That yarn is so pretty! I do have my eyes on the lighthouse - what a great gift! Would go perfectly in MY kitchen :)
Gorgeous yarn and I too love that adorable lighthouse tea holder. Nancy and Holly are the best!
Post a Comment