Well today I finished putting buttons on my stitch marker holders and then I made a small case to use as a needle holder. The small case is actually listed as a credit card case from Suzetta's blog page here . I just used a piece of plastic canvas to weave the needle through. Am hoping to make a needle case for each color of the stitch marker cases I make. I like to do sets :) I also made just 1 more stitch marker using blue beads with a heart one in the middle, kinda change the pins I had to work alittle better but I still need to get the right head pins for it. I fought with it for so long reason for only making 1 for now...lol After I get the right stuff I'll make more then post a pic of them, they are cute. They sure are fun to make too, but I need more colors. I tried using seed beads for the circular markers, but wow..drove my eyes nuts and didn't have a big enough magnifier...lol so I ditched that idea for now and will stick to the dangley ones.
Well thats about it for now, think I hear the dishes calling my name, so till later you all have a great evening.









No comments:
Post a Comment