Second, post on your blog and talk about what you are looking forward to the most about Summertime. Do you vacation? Bike? Hike? Swim? Love warm weather? Just a post talking about what you love the most about Summer, and that will count as an entry for the 2nd contest!
Well I've thought about this and thought about this over & over and I have to explain being out here in the desert I actually do and don't look forward to summer...lol The do's to the warmer weather: being able to plant things or do gardening work, or just plain be outside. I'm an outside person & I love to sit outside and read a book or work on a threaded project while the dogs run around (I have to throw a ball occassionally during this process)but I don't mind. Being able to sit out gives me that regenerated feeling. I am hoping to get my front yard work finished before my don'ts set in ...lol
The don't want summer to come yet would be the Blow Dryer heat, gosh it gets HOT out here in the desert and when temps get up in those triple digit, it does me in. I know the humidity is low, but it literally can take your breathe away just to walk out the door during our summer months. I actually burnt my feet the first summer we were here. ( I like to go barefoot) Well even as much as I hate shoes, I do always have something on my feet when I leave the house during the summer. Me and this heat haven't gotten along too well and then that brings me back to liking summer again, as I know it will get cool again :)
Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it!! lol
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









1 comment:
I hate shoes too but I hate blisters even more! LOL! OWIE, poor girl but I would have had the same problem!
Post a Comment