Anyways, our new game is let see how long it takes Lady to take the gate off the stairs...lol. For the last few days she has pulled it down and ran over it so her and Coco could go pester the cat, which Thank God has been behind a closed door for her safety. Wednesday I made our spring gate tight, but not so tight to go through the wall and well it took Lady about 8 or 9 tries till she disappeared from view...lol leaving poor Coco just watching and sitting on the bottom two steps. When we came in the door, the gate was still up, just cocked enough for Lady to get over it...not sure how she got back down other to jump and hope she didn't jump into the back of the chair, but the two where right there to greet us. So we've decided to keep putting that gate up, at least it gives her something to do or keeps her busy, especially when I forget to put the radio on. Not much to get into upstairs with all the doors shut so we're pretty safe. Think she may have gotten antsy as I forgot to put the radio on before we left. That usually calms our savage demonoid...lol

WOW- Well, here is the pic from Rob's cell, the kid was smarter than I in taking his memory card out and putting it in my monitor so Wa-la, we give you Lady laying over the back of the recliner...lol she's such a cute monster. Kinda makes me wish Coco would sit so still. She is really hard to get a pic of here lately...
About all the time I have for right now, so I'll go on and get, but want to wish you all a Happy Dogs on Thursday!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by other DoT members to see what they are up to lately.









11 comments:
Thanks, Rob! And web cams... I REALLY want one for the girls! I need to talk to our techie dude...
We thought gates would work for us. Wrong !! Samba pushes a chair over to the gate, then jumps on the chair and over the gate. Tsar just took the bars out and walked thru. Oh well.
Hooray Rob! I love that picture! What a pretty girl.
Lady looks precious.
Oh Lady is precious. One lady on DOT I think in England, has a gate featured today that is very very high. Looks really cool. You should check it out. She was in the first 5 or 6 gals to post.
Happy DOT
Love Claudie
We have to stack 2 gates high. Abby would rock one until it fell over - ruining my wall. Jay finally built an enclosure for the gate to fit in that she can't knock over and then she started climbing it - wonder if the fall from 3 feet is what hurt her neck?
Lady is a beauty - just sitting there. g
What a cute picture! Good luck with the gate.
Cute photo of Lady! Glad the girls are doing well & finding things to entertain themselves while you are gone! LOL
Lady is such a pretty girl. Coco will settle down soon enough I'm sure. It's funny the things they can find to entertain themselves with isn't it. Spunky and the pups have been acting like goofs a lot lately chasing each other...must be spring fever. :)
I think we all need a gate like Diane has.
Yay Rob! :-) And poor kitty! lol
Post a Comment