Well I did it, actually went through a knit a long (though I'm very behind), but I finally finished my first ever knitted cloth! Need lots of practice as my tension (guessing) is somewhat off, but the videos helped tremendiously (sp?) Hope I get to catch up with the others eventually, but I know that next one scares me some..lol Anyway, jsut wanted to show my finished piece, I actually kept with it.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









2 comments:
Woo hoo!!!! happy dance! It looks real nice hon!
It turned out great! Dish clothes are so great to practice on because when you're all done, even if there is a mistake or you think your tension isn't perfect, it's still just something to wash dishes with. As opposed to messing up on a sweater that you would never wear or a bag that you would never carry.
Great job!
Post a Comment